Our metal hoses are designed to perform in rigorous conditions and are 100% leak tested in their bulk hose state, with random in-process inspections. All our metal hose assemblies are tested air under water as standard. Each of our precision metal bellows are 100% helium leak tested to insure quality.
We use a Controlled Vapor Degreaser: an in-process cleaning station, which utilizes a blend of non-ozone depleting fluorinated solvents that meeting and exceed our customers cleaning requirements.
- Caustic spray and caustic flush to meet CJ 4.1 standard
- Precision cleaning with an IPA flush and agitation
Non-destructive evaluation (NDE) covers a variety of applications where the product is examined and tested to ensure the strict quality parameters of your requirements are achieved.
- Mass spectrometer
- Boroscope examination
- Hardness testing
- Three axis tube inspection
- Optical Micrometer
- Positive Material Identification (PMI)
- Fluorescent Penetrant Inspection
- Dye Penetrant Inspection
- In-house Digital or With Film Radiographic examination.
- High Pressure nitrogen testing
- Hydrogen testing
- Six axis CMM Inspection
- Passivation to ASTM 967
United Flexible is capable of providing both of the following radiographic examination services to satisfy your complete requirements.
Radiographic Examination Types:
- Radiographic (x-ray) examination with in-house computerized analysis
- Or with a film option